The Seikosha SP-2415 is a high-speed dot-matrix printer designed to provide rapid response and versatility. As well as maximizing throughput - performing at up to 300 cps (Super Speed Draft mode) - the bi-directional 9-pin print head delivers excellent quality with a choice of 5 attractive type styles. Also, with its wide carriage and impact printing mechanism, the SP-2415 AI can handle multipart forms and even B4 paper - smoothly and efficiently. And when high volumes are called for, the optional cut-sheet feeder (CSF) helps to further enhance productivity. Plus, two interfaces and two emulations ensure hardware/software compatibility. So whatever the challenge, Seikosha SP-2415 AI is your perfect partner.
Paper parking-A great time-saver when switching from fanfold to letterhead. Another advantage of this push tractor design is the one-inch tear off, which prevents paper waste.
User-friendly operation -All controls, including the power switch, are located on the front panel for convenience. Pitch and margin selection is carried out simply by moving the print head to the position indicated on the top cover. A pull on the bail lever initiates auto loading.
Tailored output-Besides offering 5 NLQ fonts (Sans-serif, Courier, Prestige, Gothic and Script), the SP-2415 AI provides a choice of Pica, Elite, condensed and proportional pitches - with or without justification. Character attributes include bold, italic, double-width, double-height, and underscore.
Emulations-A choice of either EPSON ® or IBM® emulations (selected by DIP switch) ensures compatibility with your applications software.
Built-in buffer-Enhancing performance is the 17.5-Kbyte print buffer (EPSON emulation). Also, up to 256 characters can be downloaded.
Centronics Parallel and RS-232C serial interfaces-Both interfaces are standard, and the connectors are recessed to prevent the printer cable from obstructing the paper supply.
Two-way loading-Paper can be either tractor - or friction-fed. An automatic cut-sheet feeder is available as an option
• Print Technology-9-pin dot matrix printer
• Print direction- bi-directional (text)
• Emulations-EPSON ® FX-1050 IBM® ProPrinter IIXL
• Print buffer-17,5 Kbyte (EPSON ® mode),6,0 Kbyte (IBM ® mode)
• Resident fonts- 5: Courier, Prestige, Gothic, Script, Sans-serif
• Paper feed-Friction or push tractor, Paper parking
• Paper path-Standard
• Interface-Centronics parallel and RS-232C
• Paper weight- 53 to 81 g/qm
• Multipart forms-Original plus 2 duplicates (total thickness <0,2 mm)
• Print head life-100 million characters (MCBF)
• Power supply- AC 220 - 240 V / 50 Hz
• Fanfold Cut sheet
• 4,5" to 16" (width)
• A4, B5, Letter, Legal, B4
• Italic, condensed, bold, double-strike, double-width, double-height,
• double width x double-height, superscript, subscript, over score, underscore
• Ribbon type-ribbon SP-24551
• Dimensions-(W x H x D)-25 x 212 x 287 mm
• Weight-4.2 kg
Ships in 2 to 3 Working days