Goldtool Linemans Test Set For RJ11
The GoldTool TCT-1900-RD Lineman' s Test Set is a new design to provide both DTMF ( touch tone) and dial pulse output. It features line-powered operation, so no extended power is required unless operating on low voltage or dry circuits
•Offer the latest in integrated circuit design, provide the industry standard packed with popular features.
•Talk/Ring/Monitor three kind of tests function, its switch located on inside of handgrip.
•Switchable tone or pulse dialling. TONE/PULSE switch are located on inside of handgrip.
•The Hi impedance monitor will not disturb data, conversation, or signalling.
•LED indicates reversed polarity.
•Last number redial(31 digits maximum).
• Offer the latest in integrated circuit design, provide the industry standard packed with popular features.
• Talk/ Ring/ Monitor three kind of tests function.
• Switchable tone or pulse dialling.
• The Hi impedance monitor will not disturb data conversation, or signalling.
• LED indicates reversed polarity.
• Protection against excessive voltage, transient ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies.
• Volume control-3 position control for up to 12dB of gain.
• Water-resistant extra protection against severe weather conditions.
• Loop limit : 4K ohms max at 48VDC ( 5K meter - 26 Ga non loaded) nominal 15 mA minimum loop current.
• DC resistor : 150 ohms Typical at 80mA current.
• Monitor impedance :
• Low impedance - 600 ohms Typical at 1KHz ( Ring position)
• Hi impedance - 100K ohms Typical at 1KHz ( Monitor Position)
• Rotary dial output
• Pulsing rate : 10 + / - 0.5 pulses/ sec
• Percent break : 60% + / - 2%
• Interdigital pause : 8.5ms Typical
• Leakage during break : > 50K ohms
• DTMF Output
• Tone frequency error : + / - 1.5%
• Level of tone pair : + 2dBm max, -8 dBm min.
• Low vs. High tone difference : -4 dBm max
• Dimension ( L x W x H) : 22.4 x 7.12 x 7.0 cm
• Weight : 400 g
• 1 x tester
• 1 x manual
• 1 x 6P4C 28AWG cable