General Terms and Conditions
1. Company Information
- This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is run by Nimboo (sole trader / private company / close corporation) based in South Africa.
- Trading as Nimboo
- Company Registration number
- Vat Registration Number
2. Company Contact Details
- Physical Address 1: 638 Petrus Myburgh Street, Erasmia, Centurion, Gauteng, 0183
- Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 082 051 7862
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is operated by Nimboo, Throughout this site the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to our trading name Nimboo. All the information, tools and services available that is offered to “You” , the “ User” “Customer” or “Visitor” on condition of your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here. These Terms and Conditions of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, visitors, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These terms, conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
4. General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Welcome to our E-Commerce Online Retail Store. We are pleased to provide you with the goods and services described below that are subjected to our general terms and conditions of ordering of products, goods and services ,sale, delivery of these products and goods, and the use of this E-Commerce Online Retail Store website.
5. Detailed Description Of Goods And / Or Services
We are an E-commerce Online Retail Store with a wide range of local and International products and goods for sale across numerous categories such as Digital Lifestyle Products, Computer Hardware, Software, Peripherals and Electronics , a comprehensive range of Home and Small Kitchen Appliances, DIY Home Improvement Products as well as Office And Home Stationery Products and Accessories in partnership with reputable suppliers that share our values for excellence, efficiency and affordability.
By registering on our E-Commerce Online Retail Store and to shop, you confirm that you have familiarised yourself with our agreement of sale and the terms and conditions set out and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We may from time to time change this agreement or update our terms and conditions or any part thereof at any time without notice at our sole discretion . It is your responsibility to regularly visit this page and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
7. Invitation To Do Business With Us And Our Responsibility
We Invite you to visit and register our E-Commerce Online Retail Store website to shop online for an extensive range of products across numerous categories such as Digital Lifestyle Products, Computer Hardware, Software, Peripherals and Electronics as well as a comprehensive range of Home and Small Kitchen Appliances, DIY Home Improvement and much more, We are also continually adding more products, goods and services on daily basis.
Only when we have accepted your offer to purchase and the acceptance is communicated to you, will an enforceable agreement of sale be transacted. We take full responsibility for all aspects relating to the transactions including sale of products, goods and services sold on this E-Commerce Online Retail Store website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and the delivery of products , goods. We however reserve the right to cancel orders at our sole discretion. The products, goods offered for sale are currently available to South African clients only. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with an involvement or supervision of a parent or legal guardian.
7.1 No Hidden Fees Or Buying Obligations
There are no hidden fees for registering, or for having an account on this E-Commerce Online Retail Store Website and there is no buying obligations – You may order what you want and when you want.
7.2 Accuracy, Completeness of Information Of Products , Goods And / Or Services
- The information on Of Products , Goods And / Or Services on this site is provided for general information only
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current
- Any reliance on the information on Products , Goods And / Or Services on this site is at your own risk.
- We suggest that you do search the internet to source more accurate or more complete information you want to purchase
- Every effort has been made to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on this E-Commerce Online Retail Store Website.
- We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
- All descriptions of Products , Goods And / Or Services or pricing are subject to change at any time without notice.
7.3 Pricing Of Products , Goods And / Or Services
- The pricing displayed our E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is payable in South African Rand (ZAR) and is inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT).
- Delivery costs are charged separately on check out and do not form part of the product price displayed.
- Products , Goods And / Or Services on our website are sourced from all over the world and pricing will fluctuate with exchange rates and subject to change without prior notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to discontinue Products , Goods And / Or Services the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
7.4 Mispriced or Erroneous Pricing Of Products , Goods And / Or Services
- We offer several thousand of products for sale at any time and it is almost impossible for us to monitor all the prices of all these products manually.
- Despite our best efforts products , goods or services offered on the website may be sometimes be mispriced.
- We are reliant on our suppliers for providing accurate pricing information and as a result it is possible that erroneous prices may be displayed from time to time.
- We shall not be obliged to sell the product at the erroneous price, and will correct erroneous prices as soon as we become aware of them.
7.5 Discovery of a mispriced or erroneous pricing of products , goods and / or services
In the event a product, goods and / or services is listed at an incorrect, misprice or erroneous price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, We will do one of the following to remedy the situation
- If the correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount.
- If the correct price is higher than our stated price, we contact you for instructions before accepting your order and notify you that the order has not been accepted.
- We may also cancel all or a portion of your order and fully refund any advance payments that you have made toward the affected products.
8. Shipping and Delivery Policy
- Our E-commerce Online Retail Store website has a fully integrated courier system.
- Costing of delivery and delivery options are built into the e-commerce website and calculated at real time.
- The cost of delivery is provided during Check Out and is based on your order size, weight, and delivery address.
- Delivery charge varies with each transaction due to geographic location and your shipping destination.
- Orders will not be shipped until the funds have cleared in our account.
- Delivery times are influenced by receipt of payment , product availability, and the courier partner's time-to-deliver in your location.
- Average time for delivery is normally around 3- 7 working days and may be slightly longer in regional towns and cities and it is subject to stock availability.
- Some area's regarded as “ No Go” areas may carry surcharges or require special arrangements.
- Times for collection from the courier companies are between 8:00AM and 4:00PM Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- We recommend having your products, goods delivered to an address where it is most likely to have someone available to check and sign for the delivery.
- Please do NOT use a P.O. Box or Postnet Suite as your delivery address.
- Please note, it is not always possible for the courier company to call you before delivering your products and goods.
- Ensure the correct postal code is used when adding your shipping details.
- Collection of your products, goods from our warehouses or collection points are free of charge.
9. Back Orders If there is no Stock Available
- Our E-Commerce Online Retail Store website prices and products , goods and / or services stock levels are based on information from our suppliers
- Should any item not be in stock you may place that item(s) on backorder if they are still available from our suppliers or the manufactures
- Items placed on back order are shipped as soon as they become available from the supplier or manufacturer
- We may even suggest substitute item(s) to fulfil your order
- you may accept the substitute or place the item(s) provided it is still available on backorder or cancel the item(s) from your order
10. Export Restriction
- Currently the products, goods offered for sale on our E-Commerce Online Retail Store are currently available to South African clients only
- We do not ship outside of South African borders at this time.
11. Holiday Season Policy
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is operated 7 days a week, 24 hours per day, 365 days per year for you to purchase and place orders online
- Delivery of products, goods during public holidays and festive seasons will be impacted on supply chain
- We cannot guarantee exact delivery times
- Please contact us before placing orders during this period
12. General Warranty Exchanges/Replacements
We want you to be happy with your purchase. Should any products , goods that you have purchased be the subject of any manufacturing defect or failure as contemplated in the Consumer Protection Act, 2008 (“CPA”),You need to notify us immediately within 7 days so that you can return the products , goods to us to either repair, exchange or replace the item(s)subjected to the terms below.
- All products , goods sold on our E-Commerce Online Retail Store shall be free from defect in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase.
- Some products, goods may have longer manufacturer warranties, and we honour these warranties as well.
- Products, goods must be used as recommended by the manufacturer under normal uses and conditions.
- Should a product, good you received not be functioning or is a DOA (Dead on Arrival) at the time of delivery or collection, Please notify us within 7 days.
- Log a return on the RMA Application section on the website.
- Collection of the product will be arranged no charge. And must be at original address where the products, goods was delivered.
- We reserve the right to examine the product and test the product to confirm the alleged defect or failure.
- Once we have inspected the product and the return has been validated we will replace the product provided we have stock of the same item purchased.
- Shipping of the repaired, exchanged or replaced products, goods will be shipped back to the original address where it was initially delivered at no charge within 7-14 working days.
The following will not be regarded as defects and will not qualify as a return:
- Faults or damage as a result of normal and acceptable wear and tear
- Faults or damage as a result of incorrect or improper use
- Failure to adequately care for the product
- Faults or damage owing to unauthorized alterations
13. Return Of Unwanted Product, Goods
To ensure your request is processed as quickly as possible you are responsible for the following when returning your products, goods
- You can return an unwanted product, goods to us on the following conditions
- Items must be returned within 7 days of invoice or receiving the products, goods
- All products , goods returned must be in their original condition
- All products , goods are not used and the boxes have not been open
- All seals on the boxes and original labels and stickers are still attached
- Software and consumables can only be returned if they have not been opened.
- All products, goods will be inspected on return and Result In Its Decline Altogether
- Should an and unused but opened item be returned, a 25% re-stocking fee will be charged, provided that the product is in the original packaging and all materials are provided with it.
- All products , goods can be returned at buyers own cost ,this includes payment of the courier and courier fees
- After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
14. Preparing Your Products, Goods For A Return
- Package Your Products Safely And Securely For Protection During Transit.
- Clearly Mark Your Return Reference Number On The Outside Of The Parcel.
- Include All Original Packaging, Accessories And Parts That Were Sold With The Product.
- Failure To Adhere To Any Of These Requirements Could Delay The Processing Or Result In Its Decline Altogether.
- We reserve the right not to accept a return of products, goods if the original packaging or seals has been damaged
15. Refunds Claims (If Applicable)
If you change your mind and wish to return the products, goods you purchased online on this e-commerce online retail store website you can do so on the following terms and conditions:
- You have up to 7 days from the day you received your order to return it without penalty
- The product, goods need to be in unused condition and in their original sealed packaging.
- All returned items are subject to inspection to ensure they are suitable for a refund.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any products, goods.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund claim.
- If your refund is approved, then your refund will be processed on the original method of payment.
- Credit will be applied to your credit card if that was your method of payment.
- We may ask you for your bank details if your method of payment was by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- Refunds Claims may take up to 7 working days to process.
- Cost of delivery are non-refundable.
- After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective.
We are committed to operating in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (CPA)and all policies are subject to the applicable law
For more information on the Consumer Protection Act (CPA) visit the CPA website https://www.gov.za/documents/consumer-protection-act
- This policy applies to you if you are a visitor to our website or a customer who has ordered the products , goods and / or services products , goods or services that we provide.
- The purpose of this policy is to inform you how we will process your personal information in accordance with Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 of 2013 (POPIA" )and Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- If we undergo a change in ownership, or a merger with, acquisition by, or sale of assets to, another entity we will disclose this information to you
- If you are concerned about your personal information migrating to a new owner, you may request us to delete your personal information.
- Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our privacy practices and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- You can contact us by sending us an email or submitting a request through the “Contact Us” form on our website.
16.1 How We Use Your Personal Information
- We have taken all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of our users carefully and sensibly
- For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- The POPIA and PAIA may be downloaded from: https://popia.co.za/ and http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569.
- The information provided by you the user helps us personalise and continually improve your shopping experience
- We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require this to do their jobs these include our management, accountants, audit compliance or other personnel.
- Keep you updated with the progress of your order placed on our E-Commerce Online Retail website
- Certain of the information provided on registration is mandatory to assist us in ensuring that the communications and transactions entered with you may be completed effectively and lawfully.
- We may ask to collect sensitive personal information such as your bank account details, should we need to refund you to your bank account
- We may disclose personal information if required to comply with any legal or regulatory obligations such as tax or financial laws required by law enforcement or governmental audit.
- We may use your information to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website and for marketing purposes where lawful.
- As our customer, we will keep constant contact you to keep you informed about new and existing products , goods and / or services unless you have opted out of receiving such information.
- We will not use your Personal Information for any other purpose without your written permission.
- Should your Personal Information change or you wish to amend and/or correct this Personal Information you can do this by updating your registered user information in your account profile.
16.2 Security of Your Personal Information
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws. This E-Commerce Online Retail Store Website is hosted in a secure server environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We have implement disaster recover procedures where appropriate.
16.3 User Tracking And Cookies
- Tailoring our website’s functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences
- Improving how our website performance
- Allowing third parties to provide services to our website
- Helping us deliver targeted advertising where appropriate in compliance with applicable laws.
- Your internet browser generally accepts cookies automatically, but you can often change this setting to stop accepting them.
- You can also delete cookies manually but this will prevent you from accessing certain aspects of our website where cookies are necessary
17. Payment Options Accepted
For your convenience, we have provided a variety of different payment methods which are available at the checkout process
- Payment may be made via Credit card but restricted to Visa and MasterCard.
- Electronic Funds Transfers (EFT) directly into our bank account-Bank Details are provided at the Checkout process
- Mobicred if this option is available
- Cash on Delivery is not a payment option
17.1 Card Acquiring And Security
- Card transactions will be acquired for Nimboo via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks.
- PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website.
- Visit www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- We may require further authentication on credit card payments, which we will request from you after you have submitted your payment.
- Any subsequent cancellations will be refunded to the same credit card.
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is operated by Nimboo on an “ as is” basis. We makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, Nimboo disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Nimboo will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental punitive and consequential damages.
18.1 Applicable law
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website and all communications and transactions concluded using the website, are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa. As this website is targeted at South African citizens and residents any limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages which may be applicable under the laws of any other jurisdiction are expressly waived by you.
18.2 Country of Domicile
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Nimboo chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement.
19. Intellectual Property Statement
Copyright of any information or trademarks displayed anywhere on this E-Commerce Online Retail Store website are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright of these materials is held by the original creator of the materials, or by suppliers and service providers to this E-Commerce Online Retail Store website and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, displayed, broadcast or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express prior written permission. You may download material from this Website for your personal and non-commercial use only, without altering or removing any trademark, copyright or other notice from such material.
20. Responsible Disclosure Policy
This E-Commerce Online Retail Store website is operated by Nimboo aims to keep this website, mobile site and related software applications as well as the service offered safe for everyone to use, and data security is of the utmost importance. If you believe you have found a security vulnerability in any software, hardware or source code, we encourage you to contact us as we would like to work with you to protect our customers and our systems to fix such vulnerabilities as soon as reasonably possible, in line with our commitment to the privacy, safety and security of our customers in a responsible manner. We reserves all of its legal rights in the event of any noncompliance with this policy.
When security vulnerabilities is reported to us in compliance with this policy, We will acknowledge receipt of your vulnerability report as soon as possible and strive to send you regular updates about our progress. If you're curious about the status of your disclosure please feel free to email us again. If for some reason you do not receive a timely response from us then please follow up via email to ensure that we have received your original message.
If you are looking to report another type of issue, which falls outside of the scope of this policy, for example if you are a current customer and you suspect fraudulent activity or suspect that your account may have been compromised, please contact our support team from our contact us page . Your issue will be investigated immediately and thoroughly.
We would like to thank you for helping us improving the security of our software. We really appreciate your efforts to disclose the issue responsibly, and will make every effort to acknowledge your contributions.